Thursday, December 30, 2010

running, and running, and running....

I told myself that I am not going to my regular gym classes these 2 weeks up to the Disney marathon. I HAVE to focus on my running. I have run 3 times this week so far (on the treadmill, yuck) I am hoping to get out to the park tomorrow if it's not raining. What I am realizing is if you don't use it, you lose it, lol. I haven't ran in about a month, and I feel like I'm starting over! i am determined to run/jog this whole 13.1 miles. I have a great motivating husband who will be with me the whole time. I just hope I can stay mentally strong....

1 comment:

  1. It is a nice time to run . . . with the break in weather. I like your determination. It's amazing what mental power can do. You'll do great! Have fun jogging tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete