Friday, January 21, 2011

good first week

I don't know how many times, I started to blog this week, then stopped, deleted, started on a different topic, deleted it, on so on and so forth...
I have had so many thoughts, and insights, it's been a good week.
I have struggled with my hunger, but have kept to the food list and my calories. I have done all of the workouts, except todays, and am going to do that in the morning.
I am having a hard time with meditating. I am having a hard time slowing down, and taking the time to do it. I will keep at it though.
Tomorrow is my daughters birthday, I made a cake and cupcakes tonight, and it was SO HARD for me not to lick the spoon, or treat myself to a cupcake. Chris said it would be ok to have a piece of cake and some ice cream, but I am afraid, I wont be able to limit myself. I am going to try this organic coconut milk ice cream that I saw at Krogers. I looked it up http://www.purelydecadent.com/products/purely_decadent_Coconut_Milk_VanillaBean.htm
and it looks like it might be a good substitute. I will let you know.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at the meeting!

2 comments:

  1. Becky ~ great job! it's so hard when there are so many outside temptations - you did great! & if you are afraid of not being able to limit yourself, that is probably very real...i am feeling that too.

    Also, I have a lot of blogs started too with insights. You can actually type and save drafts of ideas and not post right away & then come back and add thoughts another day. Especially if you have a lot of different themed posts you want to write about. It's okay to have so many thought going at once...we all do ;)

    looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did I great job. I was thinking about your pizza last night, argh!
    Please tell Monica Happy Birthday again and Thank her for going yesterday. I really appreciated it!!!

    Good job "Big loser" hee hee. 8 flippin' pounds that just ROCKS. So cool. Keep us posted on the coconut ice cream. I am more interested in the cake though. ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete