Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Well first off (Chris I know you will like this) I haven't had a Cliff bar since Saturday! (Which was on my way to the meeting, LOL) I have been trying to prepare each meal that I eat. Which is much harder, but I have found it satisfying. I baked a chicken on Sunday, made chili, I'm going to make Amber's lemon chicken tonight, things are good. I still find the meditation is hardest for me, I missed Sunday, but sat down this morning before my daughter got up, and actually made it the full 10 minutes. It wasn't too bad, once I made myself sit!
Is anyone else struggling with being tired? Like I am ready to go to bed @ 7! Crazy! I intended to get up @ 5am this morning and make my way to the gym, but my alarm went off, then next thing I knew it was almost 6am! By then it was too late. So I will have to go tonight. I am enjoying the workouts very much now. I feel like I don't have to take SO much time out of my day to do them. I am looking forward to getting outside tomorrow for "tempo" run.
Anyways...
Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I hear you. Meditating is tough. I have found that if I am alone in the house it rocks, otherwise I really struggle.
    I too am tired! Okay at night but mornings are rough yet. Hoping that it is part of the 2 week beginning slump thing he talked about.
    Good job on the eating!!
    Peace
    No excuses
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,
    Glad to hear you're having fun with your workouts. It does seem to go well when it gets more efficient and pattern-like, doesn't it? I'm sorry you're struggling with being tired. I'm there with you . . .but I'm always tired, even before the program. I think I'm still trying to catch up from my kid's infancy. ;-) Did you like the chicken? It wasn't a household fav. (although I liked it) so I hope it was okay for you guys. I'd hate to recommend something that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go with the bars, Becky! I am a bar addict myself and try really hard just to use them for quick pick-me-ups! It is easy to be tired for so many reasons right now -- detox, new habits, more workouts - just enjoy the extra sleep if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, congrats on your power bar control !! Glad the workouts are working well with you, too. And, every week will get a little easier for you as you get even more touch in touch with the wellness routine. (Paradoxically, certain things may also get harder for you as you get more in touch with the wellness routine. Humph! Ain't that a kick in the rear.)

    ReplyDelete