Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ready

I can't stop thinking about finishing my first 1/2 marathon. I guess I'm still "high". A couple of hours after we finished my husband asked what my next goal was, I said I don't know, I guess to be better prepared for the next one (which is the Indy mini marathon) I would like to actually train right, so I don't hit the brick wall at mile 10. I think that is a reasonable goal... As the week has gone on, I have been reflecting on my whole experience, now that my body has rested, and my mind has settled, I noticed I am starting to set my goals higher. my husband had mentioned doing the FULL Disney marathon next year, and I was like, yeah right!!! HA! no way! but now, I really think it is possible... I can do anything if I set my mind to it! I really can! I feel like something has "shifted" in my mind. I am believing in myself more now.
I really am excited to get started on BTWG. I am looking forward to feeling like that, in all areas of my life.
Right now, food controls me, these last few days, I can't stop eating, I start my day eating great, but by afternoon, it's over. I'm digging around looking for candy...
There are parts of my body that I need to work on. I am full of excuses. I am so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment