Monday, February 28, 2011

New Day

Ok. It is a new day. Nothing has gone as planned since I have been up here (as far as "me"goes) I woke up this morning feeling good. Not good about the last few days, but it's a new day a fresh start. It may not be perfect, but I am ready. No excuses. No more wallowing in my self pity. What was I thinking?!?! I have worked too hard to get this far and treat myself like this! Thank you for your support, and words. I really needed the boost. Sherri, You are awesome! You don't know how awesome! Mary Beth, you know me so well. I am so glad to have you in my journey!
One day at a time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A new day AND one with sunshine! Hope you got to poke your head outside today (if not, take 5 minutes right now to do so) and soak up some vitamin D, which reminds me that I need to go take my multivitamin right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becky,

    As I just commented on Courtney's blog - now is the time to make mistakes, to stumble, to fall down. I would not expect you to have this thing mastered in 6 weeks. You can make bad decisions and immediately learn from them and move forward - no big deal.

    Don't beat yourself up. K?

    See you soon.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete