Wednesday, February 16, 2011

whew

I feel like this week has been a whirlwind! Still going strong! Been getting up early to get my workouts in before I have to go to work. Because I have NO time in the evenings right now. My son is on the swim team, and both kids are in scouts, so I don't have an evening free all week. No insights lately, just trudging through my days, taking one step at a time, and trying not to stress about the small stuff. Hope to see everyone on Saturday! Enjoy the weather!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing an AWESOME job!!

    No Excuses, keep up the hard work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky:
    It's so great you are finding time in the a.m. for you! Just keep plugged in and enjoy any slow downs you get in your schedule, right? That's the mom way! :) Doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete